10 Reasons Why SEO Can’t Help Obama
(Note for those who are groggy, hungover, stupid, or have no sense of humor: this list is fake, and possibly offensive, but all offered in jest, not in sincerity, so lighten up or ignore it please!)
Still, some of the points are good
And by the way, I'm not a political humor guy- it's a stretch for me... so cut me a break- actually this is more of a subtle commentary on when you do and don't need SEO... ok enough disclaimers!
10 Reasons Why SEO Can't Help Obama
#10. No one can spell his name right, but Google already deals well with with mispellings.
(Yeah that was a misspelling...)
#9. Barack Me Obamadeus ranks higher than his official website.(not really)
#8. He's on Twitter and FriendFeed, but not on mybloglog.com. Clearly, he just doesn't get it.
#6. Barack won't be able to rank top ten for "president" in google until/unless he is elected.
#5. Barack already is mentioned in the #1 google result for "presidential candidate".
#4. GOP PPC managers already rank on the first page with ads exposing the "Real Obama". Clearly, he's finished.
#3. His Twitter account is in the top ten results for his name. Everyone know that only geeks and nerds use Twitter. Geeks and nerds aren't allowed to be President. The Constitution says so. For reals.
#2. Google trends confirm Obama is "so hot right now" and has been for a year... Barack is way more popular in social media than John McCain. He's certain to win the general election, because social media is such an accurate reflection of what most Americans think- right?
a lot of this boils down to the # 1 reason why seo can't help obama:
#1. He doesn't need it.
Disclaimer: I am for neither Obama or McCain at this point. This is a non-partisan, not politically motivated blog post! For reals!
- Friday Fuel: Google+ Gets Better, Microsoft’s Nokia Changes, Amazon Releases, Tesla’s Reveal & More! Fri, July 18, 2014
- Are You CASL Compliant? Wed, July 16, 2014
- Friday Fuel – Google, Amazon, and the Worlds Largest Flying Bird Fri, July 11, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: June 2014 Fri, July 11, 2014
- 4th of July Fireworks Photography Guide Wed, July 02, 2014
- Around the Analytics World June Wrap-up Mon, June 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Link Removal in Europe, Package Delivering Drones are Illegal, and More Fri, June 27, 2014
- Friday Fuel: We Didn’t Start The Fire, The Government Starts To Wake Up, Facebook Shenanigans & More Fri, June 20, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Priceline & OpenTable, Netflix & Verizon, and Google & Virgin Fri, June 13, 2014
- Creating a Customized Navigation in Adobe SiteCatalyst Fri, June 13, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: May 2014 Wed, June 11, 2014
- Friday Fuel: OS Updates & Net Neutrality Nonsense Fri, June 06, 2014
- Around the Analytics World May Wrap-up Fri, May 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Language Translation, Fighting Cyber Warfare, & Suspended Animation Fri, May 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Memorial Day Slacker Edition Fri, May 23, 2014
- Adobe Analytics Spring 2014 Release, Feature Drill Down Fri, May 23, 2014
- Google is at it Again: Panda 4.0 & Payday Loan 2.0 Updates Wed, May 21, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Pinterest Ads, Xbox One to be Kinect-Free, Clicks Affecting Google Rankings, & More! Fri, May 16, 2014