10 Reasons Why SEO Can’t Help Obama
(Note for those who are groggy, hungover, stupid, or have no sense of humor: this list is fake, and possibly offensive, but all offered in jest, not in sincerity, so lighten up or ignore it please!)
Still, some of the points are good
And by the way, I'm not a political humor guy- it's a stretch for me... so cut me a break- actually this is more of a subtle commentary on when you do and don't need SEO... ok enough disclaimers!
10 Reasons Why SEO Can't Help Obama
#10. No one can spell his name right, but Google already deals well with with mispellings.
(Yeah that was a misspelling...)
#9. Barack Me Obamadeus ranks higher than his official website.(not really)
#8. He's on Twitter and FriendFeed, but not on mybloglog.com. Clearly, he just doesn't get it.
#6. Barack won't be able to rank top ten for "president" in google until/unless he is elected.
#5. Barack already is mentioned in the #1 google result for "presidential candidate".
#4. GOP PPC managers already rank on the first page with ads exposing the "Real Obama". Clearly, he's finished.
#3. His Twitter account is in the top ten results for his name. Everyone know that only geeks and nerds use Twitter. Geeks and nerds aren't allowed to be President. The Constitution says so. For reals.
#2. Google trends confirm Obama is "so hot right now" and has been for a year... Barack is way more popular in social media than John McCain. He's certain to win the general election, because social media is such an accurate reflection of what most Americans think- right?
a lot of this boils down to the # 1 reason why seo can't help obama:
#1. He doesn't need it.
Disclaimer: I am for neither Obama or McCain at this point. This is a non-partisan, not politically motivated blog post! For reals!
- The Hotel SERP Real Estate Game Mon, December 08, 2014
- The 2014 Top 5 “Must Have” Techie Gift Guide Tue, December 02, 2014
- Creating Dynamite Emails Mon, November 24, 2014
- Amazon’s OTA, New Hilton & Marriott Fees, and Airbnb Protection Program Fri, November 21, 2014
- Internet Marketing Summit 2014 Key Takeaways Fri, November 14, 2014
- Google Removes Local Carousel For Hotels Fri, November 14, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Tinder for Hotels, Nano-Robot Scallops, and Virtual Balconies at Sea Fri, November 07, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: September 2014 Thu, October 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel - The Do’s and Don’ts of 2015, Hilton Rebrands Itself, TripAdvisor & Moon Travel Fri, October 24, 2014
- Is your Resort Talking to its Guests? Mon, October 13, 2014
- Friday Fuel – Hilton’s Big Sale, Last Minute Bookings, Hotel Reviews & Google News Fri, October 10, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Marriot Gets in Trouble & Mobile Payments Gain Momentum Fri, October 03, 2014
- Around the Analytics World September Wrap-up Tue, September 30, 2014
- Device Types And How They Are Being Used Mon, September 29, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Silence is a luxury, another OTA hits the scene, and Microsoft shows its dongle. Fri, September 26, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Google Knows What You’re Watching, Data Breaches, And The Tiniest Hotels Ever Fri, September 19, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: August 2014 Thu, September 18, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Robo Butlers, Chilly Cruise Ships, and Windows 9 Fri, September 12, 2014