10 Reasons Why SEO Can’t Help Obama
(Note for those who are groggy, hungover, stupid, or have no sense of humor: this list is fake, and possibly offensive, but all offered in jest, not in sincerity, so lighten up or ignore it please!)
Still, some of the points are good
And by the way, I'm not a political humor guy- it's a stretch for me... so cut me a break- actually this is more of a subtle commentary on when you do and don't need SEO... ok enough disclaimers!
10 Reasons Why SEO Can't Help Obama
#10. No one can spell his name right, but Google already deals well with with mispellings.
(Yeah that was a misspelling...)
#9. Barack Me Obamadeus ranks higher than his official website.(not really)
#8. He's on Twitter and FriendFeed, but not on mybloglog.com. Clearly, he just doesn't get it.
#6. Barack won't be able to rank top ten for "president" in google until/unless he is elected.
#5. Barack already is mentioned in the #1 google result for "presidential candidate".
#4. GOP PPC managers already rank on the first page with ads exposing the "Real Obama". Clearly, he's finished.
#3. His Twitter account is in the top ten results for his name. Everyone know that only geeks and nerds use Twitter. Geeks and nerds aren't allowed to be President. The Constitution says so. For reals.
#2. Google trends confirm Obama is "so hot right now" and has been for a year... Barack is way more popular in social media than John McCain. He's certain to win the general election, because social media is such an accurate reflection of what most Americans think- right?
a lot of this boils down to the # 1 reason why seo can't help obama:
#1. He doesn't need it.
Disclaimer: I am for neither Obama or McCain at this point. This is a non-partisan, not politically motivated blog post! For reals!
- Is your Resort Talking to its Guests? Mon, October 13, 2014
- Friday Fuel – Hilton’s Big Sale, Last Minute Bookings, Hotel Reviews & Google News Fri, October 10, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Marriot Gets in Trouble & Mobile Payments Gain Momentum Fri, October 03, 2014
- Around the Analytics World September Wrap-up Tue, September 30, 2014
- Device Types And How They Are Being Used Mon, September 29, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Silence is a luxury, another OTA hits the scene, and Microsoft shows its dongle. Fri, September 26, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Google Knows What You’re Watching, Data Breaches, And The Tiniest Hotels Ever Fri, September 19, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: August 2014 Thu, September 18, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Robo Butlers, Chilly Cruise Ships, and Windows 9 Fri, September 12, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Turn Down For Tech Fri, September 05, 2014
- Around the Analytics World August Wrap-up Fri, September 05, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Amazon Twitched, Apple Teases, and China Levels Up Fri, August 29, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Nooks, Bings and Cyborg Moths Oh My! Fri, August 22, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: July 2014 Thu, August 14, 2014
- Friday Fuel: The Robot Sharknado Edition Fri, August 01, 2014
- Around the Analytics World July Wrap-up Thu, July 31, 2014
- Friday Fuel: In-App Purchases, New SHIELD Tablet, How Adblock Can Protect You, and More Fri, July 25, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Google+ Gets Better, Microsoft’s Nokia Changes, Amazon Releases, Tesla’s Reveal & More! Fri, July 18, 2014