Following Cassey into Fuel Interactive…
Allow me to introduce myself... I am Cassey Reynoso, the newest addition to Fuel Interactive. Being the fresh mind in Fuel Interactive, I figured I would allow everyone to follow me and my experiences as “the new employee”. This first blog I will just tell you a little about me and attempt to inform you exactly how I tick. Don’t be scared, it really isn’t that bad. It just might help you better understand me and how I think and talk before reading my future blogs.
I moved to South Carolina approximately a year and a half ago from Southern California; for no reason at all. My then fiancé, now husband, and I decided we wanted to do something crazy and different. How we ended up in Myrtle Beach, we are still trying to figure that out. It is like we woke up to go to the beach and accidentally drove East instead of West. But honestly, the biggest difference that we have found between CA and SC is that there are a LOT of Lakers, specifically Kobe Bryant, Haters in SC. Hehe. My husband and I are extremely into sports. Outside of work, when we are not doing something active then we are probably sitting on the couch watching some sort of sporting event with our doggy. Oh, our doggy! Our little Beagle, Cooper, would need his whole own blog. He is too smart for his own good; just take my word for it. Oh, and did I mention that Cooper is a Lakers fan too, just like his Mommy and Daddy.
Doesn’t he look so cute and innocent? HAHA. TROUBLE!
In the past I have worked a lot with computers; either working on them or with them. My first job was in the IT and networking field. Before moving to South Carolina I was working for a list company in their fulfillment department as a Data Analyst; and I really enjoyed my work. In the Analytic world, no two projects are ever the same. And there is probably an easier way to do whatever it is that you are doing, the key is to try to figure out that way. Since I have been in SC, I have been working in the Marketing field as the Marketing Coordinator. I really enjoy numbers, problem solving, designing, websites, and pretty much anything to do with computers and technology. I know… what a nerd, right? I can’t help it though, I really like to learn new things and be challenged. There we go, how about if we just say “challenged” rather than “nerd”, I think I like that a little better.
I have been hired as an Analytic Specialist to help in the Analytics Department here at Fuel Interactive. I will be observing traffic patterns on websites and analyze what should be done to increase their website traffic, furthermore increasing their revenue. Sounds right up my alley, doesn’t it? I just completed my first week here at work. Now that you know a little more about me… I will try to keep you informed of how my experience goes moving forward and growing with the company.
- Friday Fuel: In-App Purchases, New SHIELD Tablet, How Adblock Can Protect You, and More Fri, July 25, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Google+ Gets Better, Microsoft’s Nokia Changes, Amazon Releases, Tesla’s Reveal & More! Fri, July 18, 2014
- Are You CASL Compliant? Wed, July 16, 2014
- Friday Fuel – Google, Amazon, and the Worlds Largest Flying Bird Fri, July 11, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: June 2014 Fri, July 11, 2014
- 4th of July Fireworks Photography Guide Wed, July 02, 2014
- Around the Analytics World June Wrap-up Mon, June 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Link Removal in Europe, Package Delivering Drones are Illegal, and More Fri, June 27, 2014
- Friday Fuel: We Didn’t Start The Fire, The Government Starts To Wake Up, Facebook Shenanigans & More Fri, June 20, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Priceline & OpenTable, Netflix & Verizon, and Google & Virgin Fri, June 13, 2014
- Creating a Customized Navigation in Adobe SiteCatalyst Fri, June 13, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: May 2014 Wed, June 11, 2014
- Friday Fuel: OS Updates & Net Neutrality Nonsense Fri, June 06, 2014
- Around the Analytics World May Wrap-up Fri, May 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Language Translation, Fighting Cyber Warfare, & Suspended Animation Fri, May 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Memorial Day Slacker Edition Fri, May 23, 2014
- Adobe Analytics Spring 2014 Release, Feature Drill Down Fri, May 23, 2014
- Google is at it Again: Panda 4.0 & Payday Loan 2.0 Updates Wed, May 21, 2014