Following Cassey into Fuel Interactive…
Allow me to introduce myself... I am Cassey Reynoso, the newest addition to Fuel Interactive. Being the fresh mind in Fuel Interactive, I figured I would allow everyone to follow me and my experiences as “the new employee”. This first blog I will just tell you a little about me and attempt to inform you exactly how I tick. Don’t be scared, it really isn’t that bad. It just might help you better understand me and how I think and talk before reading my future blogs.
I moved to South Carolina approximately a year and a half ago from Southern California; for no reason at all. My then fiancé, now husband, and I decided we wanted to do something crazy and different. How we ended up in Myrtle Beach, we are still trying to figure that out. It is like we woke up to go to the beach and accidentally drove East instead of West. But honestly, the biggest difference that we have found between CA and SC is that there are a LOT of Lakers, specifically Kobe Bryant, Haters in SC. Hehe. My husband and I are extremely into sports. Outside of work, when we are not doing something active then we are probably sitting on the couch watching some sort of sporting event with our doggy. Oh, our doggy! Our little Beagle, Cooper, would need his whole own blog. He is too smart for his own good; just take my word for it. Oh, and did I mention that Cooper is a Lakers fan too, just like his Mommy and Daddy.
Doesn’t he look so cute and innocent? HAHA. TROUBLE!
In the past I have worked a lot with computers; either working on them or with them. My first job was in the IT and networking field. Before moving to South Carolina I was working for a list company in their fulfillment department as a Data Analyst; and I really enjoyed my work. In the Analytic world, no two projects are ever the same. And there is probably an easier way to do whatever it is that you are doing, the key is to try to figure out that way. Since I have been in SC, I have been working in the Marketing field as the Marketing Coordinator. I really enjoy numbers, problem solving, designing, websites, and pretty much anything to do with computers and technology. I know… what a nerd, right? I can’t help it though, I really like to learn new things and be challenged. There we go, how about if we just say “challenged” rather than “nerd”, I think I like that a little better.
I have been hired as an Analytic Specialist to help in the Analytics Department here at Fuel Interactive. I will be observing traffic patterns on websites and analyze what should be done to increase their website traffic, furthermore increasing their revenue. Sounds right up my alley, doesn’t it? I just completed my first week here at work. Now that you know a little more about me… I will try to keep you informed of how my experience goes moving forward and growing with the company.
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: September 2014 Thu, October 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel - The Do’s and Don’ts of 2015, Hilton Rebrands Itself, TripAdvisor & Moon Travel Fri, October 24, 2014
- Is your Resort Talking to its Guests? Mon, October 13, 2014
- Friday Fuel – Hilton’s Big Sale, Last Minute Bookings, Hotel Reviews & Google News Fri, October 10, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Marriot Gets in Trouble & Mobile Payments Gain Momentum Fri, October 03, 2014
- Around the Analytics World September Wrap-up Tue, September 30, 2014
- Device Types And How They Are Being Used Mon, September 29, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Silence is a luxury, another OTA hits the scene, and Microsoft shows its dongle. Fri, September 26, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Google Knows What You’re Watching, Data Breaches, And The Tiniest Hotels Ever Fri, September 19, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: August 2014 Thu, September 18, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Robo Butlers, Chilly Cruise Ships, and Windows 9 Fri, September 12, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Turn Down For Tech Fri, September 05, 2014
- Around the Analytics World August Wrap-up Fri, September 05, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Amazon Twitched, Apple Teases, and China Levels Up Fri, August 29, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Nooks, Bings and Cyborg Moths Oh My! Fri, August 22, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: July 2014 Thu, August 14, 2014
- Friday Fuel: The Robot Sharknado Edition Fri, August 01, 2014
- Around the Analytics World July Wrap-up Thu, July 31, 2014