Fuel Interactive Named ‘Best of the Beach’ for Website Design Firm
Fuel Interactive recently won First Place in the website design firm category in The Sun News’ 2011 Best of the Beach contest.
The category was included in the “locals’ choice” portion of the contest so only Myrtle Beach residents could vote.
Jordan Pate, Fuel’s vice president of marketing, said the team was excited about the win.
“We’re very proud of our team of designers, programmers, and developers who work so hard, yet are rarely recognized by the public for their talents,” Pate said. “It means a lot for locals in Myrtle Beach to recognize the work we do here, which really speaks for itself.”
In addition to website design and development, Fuel Interactive offers a wide range of interactive marketing services including SEO (search engine optimization), analytics, PPC (pay per click) marketing, email marketing, and call tracking services.
Local clients include Myrtle Beach National, Brittain Resort Management and VacationMyrtleBeach.com.
- Friday Fuel - Google Knows What You’re Watching, Data Breaches, And The Tiniest Hotels Ever Fri, September 19, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: August 2014 Thu, September 18, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Robo Butlers, Chilly Cruise Ships, and Windows 9 Fri, September 12, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Turn Down For Tech Fri, September 05, 2014
- Around the Analytics World August Wrap-up Fri, September 05, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Amazon Twitched, Apple Teases, and China Levels Up Fri, August 29, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Nooks, Bings and Cyborg Moths Oh My! Fri, August 22, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: July 2014 Thu, August 14, 2014
- Friday Fuel: The Robot Sharknado Edition Fri, August 01, 2014
- Around the Analytics World July Wrap-up Thu, July 31, 2014
- Friday Fuel: In-App Purchases, New SHIELD Tablet, How Adblock Can Protect You, and More Fri, July 25, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Google+ Gets Better, Microsoft’s Nokia Changes, Amazon Releases, Tesla’s Reveal & More! Fri, July 18, 2014
- Are You CASL Compliant? Wed, July 16, 2014
- Friday Fuel – Google, Amazon, and the Worlds Largest Flying Bird Fri, July 11, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: June 2014 Fri, July 11, 2014
- 4th of July Fireworks Photography Guide Wed, July 02, 2014
- Around the Analytics World June Wrap-up Mon, June 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Link Removal in Europe, Package Delivering Drones are Illegal, and More Fri, June 27, 2014