Fuel Interactive Named ‘Best of the Beach’ for Website Design Firm
Fuel Interactive recently won First Place in the website design firm category in The Sun News’ 2011 Best of the Beach contest.
The category was included in the “locals’ choice” portion of the contest so only Myrtle Beach residents could vote.
Jordan Pate, Fuel’s vice president of marketing, said the team was excited about the win.
“We’re very proud of our team of designers, programmers, and developers who work so hard, yet are rarely recognized by the public for their talents,” Pate said. “It means a lot for locals in Myrtle Beach to recognize the work we do here, which really speaks for itself.”
In addition to website design and development, Fuel Interactive offers a wide range of interactive marketing services including SEO (search engine optimization), analytics, PPC (pay per click) marketing, email marketing, and call tracking services.
Local clients include Myrtle Beach National, Brittain Resort Management and VacationMyrtleBeach.com.
- Around the Analytics World February Wrap-up Sat, February 28, 2015
- Friday Fuel: Hotel Robot Staff, Towel Crime Fighting, and Rent your own Island! Fri, February 20, 2015
- Friday Fuel: OTA Takeovers & Movie Makeovers Fri, February 13, 2015
- The Southeast’s Most Romantic Travel Destinations Wed, February 11, 2015
- Friday Fuel: 50 Shades of Awesome Fri, February 06, 2015
- Around the Analytics World January Wrap-up Mon, February 02, 2015
- Friday Fuel: Release the WiFi, Meet Castro, and 7 more exciting links! Fri, January 30, 2015
- The Basics to Facebook Advertising Tue, January 27, 2015
- Facebook Marketing For Hotels Fri, January 23, 2015
- Friday Fuel: Better Late Than Never Edition Mon, January 19, 2015
- Around the Analytics World December Wrap-up Wed, December 31, 2014
- Friday Fuel: MOAR MOBILE. And More. Fri, December 19, 2014
- The Hotel SERP Real Estate Game Mon, December 08, 2014
- The 2014 Top 5 “Must Have” Techie Gift Guide Tue, December 02, 2014
- Creating Dynamite Emails Mon, November 24, 2014
- Amazon’s OTA, New Hilton & Marriott Fees, and Airbnb Protection Program Fri, November 21, 2014
- Internet Marketing Summit 2014 Key Takeaways Fri, November 14, 2014
- Google Removes Local Carousel For Hotels Fri, November 14, 2014