Fuel Interactive Named ‘Best of the Beach’ for Website Design Firm
Fuel Interactive recently won First Place in the website design firm category in The Sun News’ 2011 Best of the Beach contest.
The category was included in the “locals’ choice” portion of the contest so only Myrtle Beach residents could vote.
Jordan Pate, Fuel’s vice president of marketing, said the team was excited about the win.
“We’re very proud of our team of designers, programmers, and developers who work so hard, yet are rarely recognized by the public for their talents,” Pate said. “It means a lot for locals in Myrtle Beach to recognize the work we do here, which really speaks for itself.”
In addition to website design and development, Fuel Interactive offers a wide range of interactive marketing services including SEO (search engine optimization), analytics, PPC (pay per click) marketing, email marketing, and call tracking services.
Local clients include Myrtle Beach National, Brittain Resort Management and VacationMyrtleBeach.com.
- Friday Fuel: Google+ Gets Better, Microsoft’s Nokia Changes, Amazon Releases, Tesla’s Reveal & More! Fri, July 18, 2014
- Are You CASL Compliant? Wed, July 16, 2014
- Friday Fuel – Google, Amazon, and the Worlds Largest Flying Bird Fri, July 11, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: June 2014 Fri, July 11, 2014
- 4th of July Fireworks Photography Guide Wed, July 02, 2014
- Around the Analytics World June Wrap-up Mon, June 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Link Removal in Europe, Package Delivering Drones are Illegal, and More Fri, June 27, 2014
- Friday Fuel: We Didn’t Start The Fire, The Government Starts To Wake Up, Facebook Shenanigans & More Fri, June 20, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Priceline & OpenTable, Netflix & Verizon, and Google & Virgin Fri, June 13, 2014
- Creating a Customized Navigation in Adobe SiteCatalyst Fri, June 13, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: May 2014 Wed, June 11, 2014
- Friday Fuel: OS Updates & Net Neutrality Nonsense Fri, June 06, 2014
- Around the Analytics World May Wrap-up Fri, May 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Language Translation, Fighting Cyber Warfare, & Suspended Animation Fri, May 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Memorial Day Slacker Edition Fri, May 23, 2014
- Adobe Analytics Spring 2014 Release, Feature Drill Down Fri, May 23, 2014
- Google is at it Again: Panda 4.0 & Payday Loan 2.0 Updates Wed, May 21, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Pinterest Ads, Xbox One to be Kinect-Free, Clicks Affecting Google Rankings, & More! Fri, May 16, 2014