Revolutionary New Pray-Per-Click Service from India
I saw the most astounding new service online today.
It hit me like a bullet in the chest.
From an Indian company.
It would be tempting to write this off as a misspelling by a company for whom English is a second language... after all, they're named "Win Softwares", instead of "Win Software".
But no. It has to be more than that.
I can feel it in my BONES. And that's one of my primary ways of apprehending truth in the world. My favored epistemology, if you will.
PRAY-per-click marketing is an astounding, genius new offering from one of the most spiritual countries in the world.
Or do they mean Native American Indians?
Cuz American Indians are possibly even more spiritual than India Indians. They pray and use rattles and smoke holy tobacco and do sweat lodges. I know, I've done them, and the steam made me get intimate with the Earth- not just to ensure that my skin wasn't burned by the steam but because I was so spiritually moved.
But no, Web Softwares is in New Delhi, India. Ok, no sweat lodges.
Regardless, I'm sure what they're doing is that they not only manage your pay per click campaigns, if it were me, I'd also have a genuine Indian (who is guaranteed not to be a 4-year-old chained to a heavy object) say a prayer for each and every click.
That's a prayer for every visitor to your website and that increases conversion rates.
Cuz God gives you what you ask for, like Santa.
I'm really looking forward to reading their whitepaper on how prayer increases conversion rates.
This is revolutionary.
Tell your mother. The time has come to stop doing paper-clip marketing and start doing pray-per-click marketing!
- Friday Fuel: Google+ Gets Better, Microsoft’s Nokia Changes, Amazon Releases, Tesla’s Reveal & More! Fri, July 18, 2014
- Are You CASL Compliant? Wed, July 16, 2014
- Friday Fuel – Google, Amazon, and the Worlds Largest Flying Bird Fri, July 11, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: June 2014 Fri, July 11, 2014
- 4th of July Fireworks Photography Guide Wed, July 02, 2014
- Around the Analytics World June Wrap-up Mon, June 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Link Removal in Europe, Package Delivering Drones are Illegal, and More Fri, June 27, 2014
- Friday Fuel: We Didn’t Start The Fire, The Government Starts To Wake Up, Facebook Shenanigans & More Fri, June 20, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Priceline & OpenTable, Netflix & Verizon, and Google & Virgin Fri, June 13, 2014
- Creating a Customized Navigation in Adobe SiteCatalyst Fri, June 13, 2014
- Myrtle Beach Industry Overview: May 2014 Wed, June 11, 2014
- Friday Fuel: OS Updates & Net Neutrality Nonsense Fri, June 06, 2014
- Around the Analytics World May Wrap-up Fri, May 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel - Language Translation, Fighting Cyber Warfare, & Suspended Animation Fri, May 30, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Memorial Day Slacker Edition Fri, May 23, 2014
- Adobe Analytics Spring 2014 Release, Feature Drill Down Fri, May 23, 2014
- Google is at it Again: Panda 4.0 & Payday Loan 2.0 Updates Wed, May 21, 2014
- Friday Fuel: Pinterest Ads, Xbox One to be Kinect-Free, Clicks Affecting Google Rankings, & More! Fri, May 16, 2014